Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blue Orchid

Day 192



Blue Orchid
4.5 shots out of 5





We made it to Saturday!  

What a whirlwind week we just had.  

Between doctors appts, dentist appts., back to school shopping, friend sleep overs, baseball, soccer and a birthday boy....phewph, I'm pooped!!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4.5 shots out of 5.  

Way to go Hpnotic!  Another great cocktail!  

This cocktail is OH SO needed after this week and I'm more then happy that I made a good cocktail to have tonight!  

The Hpnotiq and vanilla vodka work quite well together, I'm impressed.  

The orange juice adds a nice little citrusey flavor to it as well.  

This is a good addition to the Roq Candy Martini I made on Monday!  

Both of these cocktails are winners in my book!


Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a Blue Orchid:

  • 2 oz Hpnotiq
  • 1 oz vanilla vodka
  • 1/4 oz orange juice
In a shaker add ice and all ingredients above.  Shake and strain into a cocktail glass and enjoy!!




Thank You once again Hpnotiq for a fabulous cocktail!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment