Friday, August 31, 2012

Bohemian

Day 198



Bohemian
4 shots out of 5




We made it!!  It's officially Friday at 5:00.  

The weekend.....holiday weekend that is......is here!  

Time for some pizza, beer and of course cocktails.  

We've got a long, action packed weekend planned so this cocktail is absolutely what I need to get the weekend started off right.


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out 5.  

I found this cocktail recipe on the St. Germain website.  

They have quite a few recipes on there.......I may have to break down and buy an actual real life sized bottle of this stuff to try some more of them out.  

I honestly can't tell you which ingredient I can taste more of in this cocktail.  

The three main ingredients in this cocktail are mixed together so well that they all just kind of blend together in a chilled scrumptiousness.  

Guess I'll have to keep sipping and sipping and sipping to figure it out............then make another?  

Wait do I have enough St. Germains.........yikes, I don't.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a Bohemian:

  • 1 oz gin
  • 1 oz St. Germains Elderflower
  • 3/4 oz grapefruit juice
  • 1 dash of Peychaud's Bitters
In a shaker add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Strain your mixture into a martini glass and enjoy!



Here's to the weekend!  Hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend......or non-holiday weekend if you don't live in the U.S.A.

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these. If you want something not too sweet, very refreshing, and with a nice clean buzz, try this. It's my new favorite!!

    ReplyDelete