Thursday, August 30, 2012

Frangelico & OJ

Day 197



Frangelico & OJ
3.5 shots out of 5




It's Thursday night and our first week of school is coming to an end.  

We're already back into the swing of school days and getting up early.......well, having to leave the house early I should say.  

The little ones ALWAYS get us up early.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

Jenny had emailed me today to let me know that she bought a big bottle of Frangelico and now needs some cocktails to make with it.  

I think she came to the right lady with that problem!  

I went straight to the Frangelico site and found this quick and easy cocktail to try.  

It's not half bad, I must admit.  

I think you really need to have a taste for Frangelico to enjoy tonight's cocktail as well as a lot of the cocktails that I've made with it, such as the Slippery Panties, Chocolate Cake Shot or Chocolate Covered Pretzel.  



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a Frangelico & OJ:

  • 1 oz Frangelico
  • 3 oz orange juice
In a cocktail glass filled with ice, add your Frangelico and orange juice.  Stir up your cocktail and enjoy.



Here's to one more day of school this week and then an action packed weekend.

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment