Friday, August 24, 2012

Orange Whipped-tini

Day 191



Orange Whipped-tini
4 shots out of 5




Well we made it!  

My second oldest son is officially 8 years old today!  

I can't believe it, time just goes by way too fast.  

I'm glad this week is over.  

It's been a long, sleepless week and I'm Oh So ready for the weekend!!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

Pinnacle, you've done it again.  

Great cocktail!  

I am very much enjoying their Whipped Vodkas, they add such a nice creamy flavor to your cocktails.  

I can totally taste the orange whipped flavor, as well as the pineapple juice and triple sec in this cocktail.  

Not one ingredient completely overpowered another.  

I think I can taste the vodka the most, but only by enough to make this an enjoyable cocktail.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for an Orange Whipped-tini:

  • 2 oz Pinnacle Orange Whipped vodka
  • 1 oz pineapple juice
  • 1/4 oz triple sec
In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake it up well and strain your cocktail into a chilled martini glass.



Here's to long weeks and nightly cocktails!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment