Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sweet Orange Cream

Day 190



Sweet Orange Cream
5 shots out of 5




Oh my goodness my second oldest turns 8 years old tomorrow.  

Am I in denial?  

Maybe a little bit.  

We ran around ALL DAY LONG today getting everything ready for his family party this weekend.  

He's very excited and so am I.


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

I am LOVING........yes LOVING this Pinnacle Orange Whipped vodka!!  It smells like a 50/50 bar.....or creamsicles if you're more familiar with that name for them.  

I found tonight's recipe of the Pinnacle website.  

If you're wondering why I go there to get a lot of my cocktail recipes that include their vodka, it's because they out of all people "should" have the best recipes for their vodkas.  

So far I have been happy with what I've found, therefore I will continue to check them out for new, fun recipes.  

Tonight's cocktail is one of those that I could make a big pitcher of for a party and everyone would enjoy it.......plus it would go fast!



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a Sweet Orange Cream:
(Pinnacle's site has each ingredient doubled, but I only had a sampler bottle, so I had to half it.)
  • 1 oz Pinnacle Orange Whipped vodka
  • 1 oz pineapple juice
  • 1 oz cranberry juice
In a short cocktail glass filled with ice, add all three ingredients above.  Stir up your cocktail and enjoy its deliciousness!!



Here's to you Pinnacle vodka and another amazing flavored vodka!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment