Monday, September 3, 2012

Absolut SF Foghorn

Day 201



Absolut SF Foghorn
4 shots out of 5




It's the end of our holiday weekend.  

The boys go back to school tomorrow and our oldest daughter starts Tiny Tots tomorrow!!  

The excitement in this house.......I could cut with a butter knife.  
Exciting times are ahead!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

My brother gave me this bottle of Absolut SF a while ago (apparently they only made a certain number of bottles, so yeay for him for getting us one!).  

Absolute SF is a blend of grape, dragon fruit and papaya flavors which is an amazing blend (plus the bottle looks cool).  

I must say these flavors go pretty well together.  

I can taste the blend in the alcohol as well as the taste of the grapefruit juice, every ones a winner in this cocktail!  

If you are one of the lucky few to have purchased, or received.......and actually still have, a bottle of Absolut SF you may want to give tonight's cocktail a try!  

Thank you barnonedrinks for tonight's cocktail recipe.

(You only have until Friday at 10:00 pm PST to enter to win my Simply Gluten Free giveaway!)



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here's a photo of just the bottle........just thought it looked cool!


Here is the recipe for an Absolut SF Foghorn:

  • 1 1/2 oz Absolut SF Vodka
  • 3 oz grapefruit juice
In a cocktail glass filled with ice, combine the two ingredients above and stir them up well.



Here's to my SF Giants hat!  Giants are 5 games up in the NL West after todays win and we're hoping the Dodgers loose tonight (3-2 Bot 8th, Padres are in the lead).

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment