Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BMW

Day 209



BMW
5 shots out of 5




It's Tuesday night and time for softball!  

Our first playoff game is tonight, so wish us luck!  

As I've mentioned before, our team sponsor is our local Irish Pub, so what better shooter to make tonight than a green one (OK, so I totally just made that up, I didn't think--Green......Irish-- until just right now)!  

One other thing I'd like to announce is that one of my readers (and yes she's been a reader as she's been pregnant for my entire blog up until about a week ago) Debra had her baby boy Kian on Labor Day!  

Congratulations to you and your family Debra!  

Kian is our first official Year Of Cocktails Baby!!


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

Bottoms Up!  

This is a sweetishly (yea totally made that word up) good shooter.  

We all know how much I LOOOOVE my creme de banana liqueur, and Midori......not too far behind!  

Mix those two with watermelon vodka and WOW!  

This is a great shooter......not sure if it would be too sweet for an entire cocktail or not though.  

This shooter ranks up there with my other shooters that are GREAT penalty shots (like my Pineapple Fondue, Baby Woo Woo, Banana Boomer and Dirty Swinger), meaning they go down easy.....a bit......too easy!



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a BMW:

  • 1/3 oz creme de banana
  • 1/3 oz melon liqueur
  • 1/3 oz watermelon vodka
In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake it up well and strain it into a shot glass (slanted or not).



This shooter is a toast to you baby Kian!  I raise my shot glass to you in a welcome to the world sweet baby boy!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady


Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

1 comment: