Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cupid's Kiss

Day 218



Cupid's Kiss
4.5 shots out of 5






Yeay, my husband is back home from his 4 day business trip.  


At times those 4 days went by so slowly and at other times (I think the 4 kids have something to do with it) those 4 days went by quite quickly.  



Either way, I think I'll celebrate his homecoming with a cocktail.



I gave tonight's cocktail 4.5 shots out of 5.  


This is a quick and easy shooter to make.  



It's a pretty color and goes down pretty darn smooth.  



I have been looking for a cocktail that has the Godiva White Chocolate and the Chambord mixed together in it and finally found one that sounded pretty darn good, and to my luck I was right!  



These three ingredients go well together, all three flavors of the white chocolate, black raspberry and vanilla compliment each other well, and the vodka part gives it a bite.  Thumbs up from here on Cupid's Kiss!



You only have ONE MORE DAY to enter into my Vinturi Spirit Aerator Giveaway!!  Believe me, you'll want this little guy to make you spirits taste even more flavorful then they already do!!



Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:






Here is the recipe for Cupid's Kiss:

  • 1/2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
  • 1/2 oz Chambord
  • 1/2 oz vanilla vodka


In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake and strain your cocktail into a shot glass.



Here's to another great shooter!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment