Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mango Tango

Day 204



Mango Tango
4 shots out of 5




I know what you are thinking......didn't you already do a Mango Tango.....something?  

Well yes I did!  I had actually created a Mango Tango Daiquiri.......thinking I was pretty darn clever with that name too.  

Then tonight I find a cocktail with the same name (sad face)......well at least this one isn't a daiquiri!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5. 

This is a pretty darn good cocktail.  

The mango flavor in the vodka really comes out in this cocktail.  

I'm kind of surprised at how much I can taste the mango with all of the other flavors mixed inside this cocktail.  

I'm not complaining, just surprised.  

For the most part I enjoy a cocktail when more then one juice is mixed inside, it just adds a sort of tropical flavor to my cocktail that I really enjoy.  

I found this recipe at the intoxicologist site.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a Mango Tango:

  • 1 oz mango vodka
  • 3/4 oz coconut rum
  • 1 oz pineapple juice
  • 1/2 oz cranberry juice
In a short cocktail glass filled with ice, pour in all of the ingredients above and stir it up well.



Here's to Thursday evening and one more day until the weekend!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment