Wednesday, October 3, 2012

La Boheme

Day 231



La Boheme
5 shots out of 5

La Boheme is a delicious vodka cocktail that has elderflower liqueur for that extra touch!



The week is half over.  

231 days down and 135 days to go.......no I didn't do my math wrong, I started before the end of February, so I get to do one extra day thanks to Leap Year!  

I'm feeling better today then I did yesterday, but still not 100%.  
Slowly but surely getting there.


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

I am liking this Elderflower liqueur!!  

It adds a taste that  (before this blog) I've never tasted before.  

Each ingredient in this cocktail is the perfect proportion and together they make one of my newest favorite cocktails!  

I got this recipe from PartyCocktails.com site (which I found is no longer a site, 11/11/16).  

This is a must try cocktail and Stacy, it has NO pineapple juice in it!  

My husband just came home and say that it's a good cocktail too, so four thumbs up here at The Cocktail Lady's House!!


Here is a photo of the end result:

La Boheme is a delicious vodka cocktail that has elderflower liqueur for that extra touch!

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

La Boheme ingredients


Here is the recipe for a La Boheme:

  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1 1/2 oz cranberry juice
  • 1/2 oz black raspberry liqueur
  • 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur
In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake it up real well to get it chilled.  Strain your cocktail into a martini glass and enjoy!!

Here is a photo of the end result:



I'm sad that my little mini bottle of St. Germain Elderflower is gone.  It's been fun....maybe one day I'll buy another.

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

3 comments:

  1. woohoo! no pineapple! I have never tried St. Germain Elderflower before but here's hoping the HUGE liquor store has it so I can try this! And its pretty too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I are going to have it with dinner before we go to a production of La Boheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun!! Way to stick with the theme =) Cheers to you and your friend!

      Delete