Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Round Up

Today is the day!  



The day I decide to either make one of these 6 St. Patrick's Day cocktails.....or to just pour a lighter beer into one of our beer glasses and put a few drops of green food coloring in it and call it a day.  

Decisions, decisions.  

Either way, I'm glad today is the day.  

Ever since I told you all that I will be slow cooking my corned beef.....it's kind of all I can think about.  Plus the fact that I can now smell it cooking....yummmm.

What are you all cooking, eating, drinking today?  

Are you going to choose one of these 6 cocktails below?  

Will you go an entirely different way?  

Do you even care?  

Ha, no worries if you don't........today just gives me an extra reason to have a cocktail or a beer (like I need one, right?).

Whether you celebrate it or not, I hope you all have a great day and evening.  

I know we will.  

Any day spent with family is a great day!

Here is my St. Patrick's Day Round Up:




Where ever you are, what ever you are drinking, have a wonderful Monday!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment