- Few American Gin, a unique gin distilled from a wheated-bourbon mash and flavored with juniper, coriander and citrus as well as more unusual botanicals including whole vanilla beans and Cascade hops grown at the distillery
- Few Standard Issue Gin, a navy-strength gin (114-proof) made in the classic London dry style, with lots of juniper as well as a hint of fennel
- Few Barrel Gin, a gin made from a different spirit base and using different botanicals than the two above, aged in a combination of new oak and used Few Bourbon and Rye barrels. It's sort of halfway between a gin and a whiskey and is great in cocktails that call for either one.
- Few Bourbon Whiskey, a bourbon made from a mash of 70 percent corn, 20 percent rye and 10 percent malted barley. The high rye content makes for an especially spicy bourbon, as does the beer yeast we use for fermentation.
- Few Rye Whiskey, an award-winning rye distilled from a mash of 70 percent rye, 20 percent corn and 10 percent malted barley. It's fermented using a French wine yeast from the Loire Valley, which contributes lots of fruity flavor on top of rye's traditional spiciness.
- Few Single Malt Whisky, a truly American single malt distilled from 100 percent malted barley, a portion of which is smoked with cherry wood. There's a subtle fruity smoke and cappuccino notes in this unique whisky that's nothing like a Scotch.
- Few Anguish & Regret, our special twist on Chicago favorite malört. This spirit is an 80-proof infusion of a house-made ras al hanout Moroccan spice blend with an earthy, floral bitterness that's great in a variety of cocktails. (It's something like Chartreuse but without any sugar.)