Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Shot System

My Shot System



I had a good idea brought to me last night at dinner.  We were out to dinner with some friends and  one of them asked me "What do you mean by 3 shots out of 5 versus 3.5 shots out of 5?".  GOOD QUESTION!  It made me realize that I need to define my rating system!  Here it is, my rating system so that everyone can understand what I'm thinking in my head when I give my ratings:

5 shots out of 5 ~~ One of the best cocktails I've ever had and I would definatly order this one at   a bar and pay $9 for it hands down!  It's sooo good that I'd even order another one and pay for it too!!

4.5 shots out of 5 ~~ WOW, this is an amazing cocktail.  I would definately order one of these at a bar and pay $9 for it!!

4 shots out of 5 ~~ Now this is a very good cocktail.  I would make this one at home when I really wanted to sit back and enjoy a good cocktail.

3.5 shots out of 5 ~~ Not a bad cocktail!  I like it, I really do!  I'd make it again at home sometime.

3 shots out of 5 ~~ This is a pretty good cocktail.  I'd make it again at home.......if I remember about it, definitely.

2.5 shots out of 5 ~~ Ah, this one was OK.  No way I'd spend money on it at a bar, and I "probably" wouldn't make it again for myself.

2 shots out of 5 ~~ Well it was worth a shot.

1.5 shots out of 5 ~~ Not gonna make this one again to try.  Oh my.

1 shot out of 5 ~~ Moving onto the next cocktail.......where can I dump this one?

.5 shots out of 5 ~~ Oh......eeewwwww.  Can't take more then one sip of this thing.

0 shots out of 5 ~~ RUN AWAY AND NEVER EVER EVER TRY THIS COCKTAIL.......EVER!!
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment