Friday, March 16, 2012

Carribean Breeze

Day 30



Carribean Breeze
4 shots out of 5


Carribean Breeze is proof that you can combine 3 simple ingredients to create a cocktail that you will love!!




Tonight's cocktail is dedicated to one of my readers that I received from my good friend Stephanie!  

Melanie sent me an email requesting I make her favorite cocktail which is a Carribean Breeze.  


I love receiving emails with cocktail suggestions from my readers!  There are sooo many cocktails for me to choose from out there, it's nice to just be given one!

In case you were wondering my 2nd oldest is playing Just Dance 3 right now and the song Dynamite is on, so I just found myself typing to it.

Tonight's cocktail I gave 4 shots out of 5 to, great choice Melanie!  

I enjoyed this cocktail, and knew I would because I do enjoy the 3 ingredients that create it.  


I never realized (before doing this blog) that you could or even should combine vodka and rum together.......who knew!  


Now trying it, I think it makes a good base for a bunch of cocktails!  Actually I think this cocktail makes a good base to add something else to it as well.....hmmmm.




Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:






Here is the recipe for the Carribean Breeze:

  • 1 1/2 shots vanilla vodka
  • 3/4 shot Malibu Rum
  • 2 shots pineapple juice


In an iceless shaker I added the vodka, rum and pineapple juice and stirred it real good with my bar spoon.  Pour your cocktail into a hurricane glass that is 3/4 filled with crushed ice and enjoy!



Cheers to you Melanie and Thank You for tonight's cocktail!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment