Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mudslide

Day 17



Mudslide
4 shots out of 5





Now I haven't had one of these in quite a few years.  

I had actually forgotten about them until tonight!  


The cocktail of the day for day 17 is the Mudslide.  


I used to buy the Mudslide mix and add vodka and be done with it.  


Now that I know the actual recipe, it's too easy to make.  


No need for the Mudslide mix anymore.



I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

It's totally a thick and creamy cocktail.  A lot different then the ones I've been making which have been fruitier or not that creamy tasting at all.  


If you're in the mood for a creamier cocktail, this is the one!  


It's definitely not a drink that I would want to have a few of, but for a one cocktail evening, or to end the evening on a creamy note, I could definitely see myself doing so.  



Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is a photo of the end result:





Here is the recipe for the Mudslide:

  • 1 shot Smirnoff vodka
  • 1 shot Kahlua
  • 1 shot Bailey's
  • 1 shot cream

Put ice, vodka, kahlua, bailey's and cream into a shaker.  Shake it up real good to get everything mixed up.  Into a short glass that is almost filled with ice, strain your mudslide from the shaker.  That's it, enjoy!



Enjoy your cocktails!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment