Friday, April 27, 2012

Artificial Intelligence

Day 72



Artificial Intelligence
3 shots out of 5



Day 72 and still going strong!  

Happy Friday night, what a long week that was.  

Time for a warm weekend full of sports, sports and more sports!  Don't forget the cocktails!!  I sure know I won't.  

Tonight's cocktail is Artificial Intelligence.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3 shots out of 5.  

This cocktail kinda tastes.......like......nuth'n.  

I mean there's some taste to it, obviously enough for me to give it 3 shots and continue drinking it.  

It just doesn't scream "I'm an awesome cocktail, you want to devour me and go for seconds!!".  

Well my Alien Urine Sample was a very good one, but the Artificial Intelligence......aaahhh, I've had better.  

Anyway, it's not going to ruin my weekend!  

It's supposed to be hotter tomorrow, so maybe I'll pull out the blender and give it a whirl!

Side note:  I still completely fail at "floating" an alcohol on top of a cocktail.  As you can see the melon liqueur is on the bottom of my cocktail.  Cocktail Lady 0 shots out of 5 for Floating.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here's a photo of the ingredience:




Here's the recipe for Artificial Intelligence:

  • 1/2 shot light rum
  • 1/2 shot dark rum
  • 1/2 shot coconut rum
  • dash of lime juice
  • 3 shots pineapple juice
  • 1/2 shot melon liqueur

In a shaker add ice, light rum, dark rum, coconut rum, lime juice and pineapple juice.  Shake it up real well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.  Float melon liqueur on top.



Cheers to the weekend!  It couldn't have come fast enough!  Hope you all enjoy your weekend and might even try a new cocktail during it!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment