Monday, April 2, 2012

Black Raspberry Coconut Daiquiri

Day 47



Black Raspberry Coconut Daiquiri
4 shots out of 5



So I was feeling creative tonight and was also feeling like blended cocktail.  

We pulled out the blender and got busy.  


Busy making cocktails that is.  


I'm pretty impressed with my creation I must say, and would totally order it at a bar, once I told them how to make it that is, haha.


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  


I decided to take your basic ingredients and add a few more to then, hey why not.  


I added some coconut cream and some Chambord to give it that Black Raspberry taste and mmmmmm was that good idea!  


These kind of cocktails are really making me wish summer was here already.  


I want to make some blended fruity cocktails and sit in the backyard and watch the kids running around playing in the sun.  



Summer can not come fast enough.  



Those of you who are enjoying the Chambord, you'll have to give this cocktail a try, I'm thinking that you'll like it!!




Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:






Here is the recipe for Black Raspberry Coconut Daiquiri:

  • 1 1/2 shots light rum
  • 1 1/2 shots raspberry puree
  • 1 shot sweet & sour mix
  • 1/4 shot lime juice
  • 1/2 shot coconut cream
  • 1/2 shot Chambord

In a blender add a cup of ice, rum, raspberry puree, sweet & sour mix, lime juice, coconut cream and Chambord.  Blend it up really well so that all of the ice is gone.  Pour and enjoy!!



Cheers to summer getting here faster then it will!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. I Like trying out different drinks, I don't drink alcohol, but I will still give these a try! Thanx! I am your newest follower and you can follow back at: tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Mrs. Laborn! Glad you found my blog! I look forward to reading yours as well. Cheers!!

      Delete