Monday, April 23, 2012

Chai Berry Martini

Day 68



Chai Berry Martini
4.5 shots out of 5


Welcome to my blog Voyant Chai Cream Liqueur!  This liqueur is very very yummy!  I had never heard of it until Trisha emailed me about it.  Unfortunately it is not yet distributed in my state, so I was unable to go to my local liquor or grocery store and purchase it.  I then decided to email the manufacturer and find out how I can get a bottle of it so that I could try it and blog about it.  I honestly didn't think I would get an email back, but within an hour I checked my inbox and not only had I received an email back from the company stating that they would send me a bottle of their Voyant Chai Cream Liqueur, then even said that they would send me a bottle of their Spiced Rum to try as well!!  I promised to try and blog about them both, and you can find my review for each of their two items they sent me on my Product Review tab.

I gave tonight's cocktail 4.5 shots out of 5.  I really like the flavors I taste in this cocktail!  The three ingredients compliment each other quite well.  I would love to try this liqueur in other cocktails as well, so stay tuned for that!  This martini is definitely creamy and I have to say I have not had one like this before.  Most of the martini's I make are fruity and not creamy, but this is a nice change.  Thank You Trisha for sparking my interest in finding and trying this cream liqueur!  I am enjoying it a lot!

Here is the recipe for a Chai Berry Martini:

  • 1 shot vanilla vodka
  • 2 shots Voyant Chai Cream Liqueur
  • 1 shot Chambord
In a shaker add ice, vanilla vodka, Voyant Chai Cream Liqueur and Chambord.  Shake it up real well so that everything blends together real good.  Strain your cocktail into a chilled martini glass and enjoy!


Here is a photo of the end result:




Here is a photo of the ingredients:




I want to say a big Thank You to the people who made tonight's cocktail happen.  Your Voyant Chai Cream Liqueur is amazingly good!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. Had this one as a dessert tonight :) At first taste, I had a stronger hit of Chambord which made it taste a bit like cough syrup but after that, I think I liked this one better than Hazelnut Heaven. I think I'm becoming a fan of Voyant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when that happens! I'm glad the rest of the cocktail tasted good though! I'm a HUGE fan of Voyant too!!

      Delete