Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mangana Daiquiri

Day 63



Mangana Daiquiri
5 shots out of 5



Holy yummy daiquiri I created!!  

I'm liking this cocktail a whole lot!  

Another great creation using my purees!!  

I think these two purees are my favorite ones so far.  

I think that's so because  raspberry is such a common flavor in cocktails and my peach puree........well....I still haven't figured out how to get it's flavor to pop yet.


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

I am absolutely loving this cocktail!  

It's got a good blend of the mango puree and the banana puree.  

The two DO compliment each other quite well, I must say!  

Um, is it summer yet?  

I really need to be sitting out in my backyard sipping on this cocktail!  

Actually I have quite a line up of cocktails that I have blogged about that I would like to be sitting in my backyard sipping on, like the Blue HawaiianBack Porch BreezeChi Chi and quite a few more I just can't think of right now (perhaps this Mangana Daiquiri is why?).  

I hope some of you try this cocktail and tell me what you think of it!


Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:




Here's the recipe for the Mangana Daiquiri:

  • 1 1/2 shots coconut rum
  • 1 shot mango puree
  • 1 shot banana puree


In a blender add 1 cup of ice, coconut rum, mango puree and banana puree.  Blend them up well so that the ice is gone.  Pour and enjoy!!



Cheers to summer being that much closer to being here!!  Hope you all had a great day!

Cheers!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to see if I can find some of those fruit purees. Not having them is creating a damper on my experimentation :) Did you find them at your liquor store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I got them at BevMo. We have quite a few of them around here, but I'm not sure if they're in all different states/countries or not. Here's their website www.bevmo.com I know they ship items out online too. I haven't found these purees in my local grocery store. I have not looked at smaller liquor stores either, I usually go to BevMo b/c they're the go-to store for just about everything alcohol related.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No BevMos here (Charleston, WV)but I will check out the big liquor store to see what they have in the way of mixers. They may have some. Otherwise I'm going to have to order some :)

      Delete