Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mother Earth

Day 67



Mother Earth
4.5 shots out of 5



Mother Earth cocktail, great for Earth Day or any day.



Happy Earth Day!!  


To celebrate I made a Mother Earth cocktail I found online!  

I have to admit this cocktail sort of looks like my Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini, but definitely tastes a lot better!  

I am really enjoying this Mother Earth on Earth Day!






I gave tonight's cocktail 4.5 shots out of 5.  


I'm convinced that it's the banana liqueur that makes this cocktail great.......but I'm sure it's because I'm bias and love the stuff!!  



These ingredients actually all work well together.  



I shook this cocktail up really well and made it kinda frothy on the top which I think adds to its yummyness.  



I would definitely make this cocktail on Earth Day again....and on other days when I'm feeling Earthy....or even when I'm not feeling Earthy and just want a good cocktail.  

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  We sure did here, the weather was amazing and gave us all the charge we needed.




Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:

(Sorry this photo is a bit blurry)


print recipe

Mother Earth

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 1/2 ounces vodka
  • 1 ounce banana liqueur
  • 2 1/2 ounces orange juice
  • 1 1/4 ounces pineapple juice
  • 1/2 ounce grenadine

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a shaker add ice, vodka, banana liqueur, orange juice and pineapple juice.
  2. Shake it up really well so that you get some foam on top. Strain your cocktail into a martini glass.
  3. Then pour your grenadine down the middle on the glass and enjoy!
Created using The Recipes Generator

Here's to Earth Day and a very yummy Mother Earth cocktail!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment