Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Leeches

Day 76

Leeches
4 shots out of 5


Tonight's cocktail I owe to Debra!  

Thank You Debra for tonight's cocktail recipe!  

Debra created this cocktail on her own, and I'm impressed!  




I am drinking this cocktail and really enjoying it for you and I both!  

Soon enough, you will be able to kick back on your porch and enjoy your very own creation, Leeches!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5. 

 Actually the more I drink it the more I like it.  

It is said to be drank on your porch in a comfy chair on a summer evening, and I agree that is a perfect time to drink it.  

Good thing summer is coming up!  

I haven't had cocktails with lemonade in them before and quite honestly..........wasn't sure that it would taste good to me, BOY WAS I WRONG!  

This will be another cocktail to make at one of our summer BBQ's, along with Olivia's Back Porch Breeze.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for Leeches:


  • 3 shots lemonade
  • 1/2 shot vodka
  • 1/2 shot peach schnapps
  • 1/4 shot Canadian whiskey (Debra has said Black Velvet, but I only had Crown Royal)
In a shaker, add ice, lemonade, vodka, peach schnapps and Canadian Whiskey.  Shake it up real well and pour into a tall cocktail glass and enjoy!!




Cheers to you Debra and your creation, Leeches!  Great cocktail, Thank You for sending it to me!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the title and shuddered but the cocktail looks tasty. I might have to get or make some lemonade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right! But it's worth a try, defiantly!

      Delete