Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother Goose Cocktail

Day 88



Mother Goose
4 shots out of 5



Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's out there!  

May is just about half over.....which means that......somehow......the year is over a third gone!  

I swear every year goes by faster then the one before it.  

We celebrate New Years and then I turn around.......and there's the next New Years on the horizon!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

What better way to celebrate Mother's Day, then with the Mother of them all, Mother Goose!  

Nope I'm not enjoying a pink or purple cocktail on Mother's Day.  

I'm enjoying a sort of bright green one!  

This cocktail is pretty darn good!  

Another Midori masterpiece!  

Since we have a busy afternoon and evening ahead of us, I'm enjoying my cocktail right now at 1:30 (don't judge) in the afternoon!  

I hope that all of the mom's are able to take a few minutes (or if you're like my mom a half an hour) to sit back and enjoy a cocktail of your liking today!  

Thank you Mother Goose for all of your stories and yummy cocktail!  

I always wondered how she handled hanging out with all of those kids everyday!  




Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:




Here is the recipe for Mother Goose:

  • 1 shot raspberry vodka
  • 2 shots melon liqueur
  • 1 shot sweet & sour mix 
  • dash of blue curacao

In a shaker add ice, raspberry vodka, melon liqueur, sweet & sour mix and blue curacao.  Shake it up real good to get them all mixed up.  Strain into a chilled martini glass and enjoy!



Cheers to all of the Mothers out there!  Cheers to Mother Goose!  Cheers to green cocktails!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

1 comment: