Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hawaiian Punch

Day 133



Hawaiian Punch
5 shots out of 5





I can not for the life of me figure out where I found this recipe from.  

I found it online somewhere and am glad I did!  

I just did a quick search for this cocktail and am coming up with a few different versions of it, but not this one.  

So Thank You to whichever website I found it on!


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

My, THIS is a very yummy cocktail!!  

I handed it over to my husband to try and his eyes got big and he said "This tastes EXACTLY like Hawaiian Punch!"  

Needless to say, he likes it too!  

I think it does taste pretty much like it too.....which now gives me the visions of that big Hawaiian Punch Pitcher guy busting through a wall with a glass of Hawaiian Punch in hand.  

He was always a little scary to me.....like that would totally freak me out if my taking a sip from my glass would cause him to come barreling into my kitchen.  

Anyways, this is a great cocktail and a great recipe to make a big batch of and serve it at a party for sure.




Here is a photo of the end result:

Hawaiian Punch cocktail, peach schnapps, amaretto, grenadine, pineapple juice, cranberry juice

Here is a photo of the end result:

Hawaiian Punch cocktail, peach schnapps, amaretto, grenadine, pineapple juice, cranberry juice



Here is the recipe for a Hawaiian Punch:

  • 1 1/2 oz peach schnapps
  • 1 oz amaretto
  • 1/2 oz grenadine
  • 2 oz pineapple juice
  • 1 oz cranberry juice

Pour all ingredients into a tall glass filled 3/4 of the way with ice.  Give it a good stir and enjoy!!



Here's to a good mid-week cocktail!  Hope you are all having a good week so far!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds sooo good. I'm adding it to the post baby try this list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra! How are you feeling? You've got about a month and a half to go now right? I'm glad you're making a list and that you put this one on it, because it's a good one!

      Delete
  2. I am feeling great, all things are going well and wonderful. We are growing and although I feel like a house, my husband keeps reminding me it's a house for a baby :) We are due September 5th, and you know babies... they come when they are ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear it! That date will be here before you know it! Yes I do know how they just come whenever they want to! The only thing that comes faster (at least for me) was delivery! Good luck and keep me posted!! Cheers!!

      Delete
  3. Yum. Just made this and its soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! I'm glad you liked it. We made it in a large (OK, a few large) quantities over the summer for a BBQ and it went pretty fast!

      Delete