Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mango Berry Martini

Day 129


Mango Berry Martini
5 shots out of 5



I think I need to hurry up and type tonight's blog so that I can go make myself another cocktail!!  

WOWzers this is a perfect way to end a Saturday!  We have some friends over here tonight and everyone is agrees that this is a delicious cocktail.........they're also in agrees that I need to do my blog and make more!


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

The mixture of EVERYTHING in this cocktail is AH-MAZE-ING!!  

These are very dangerous cocktails......they go down smooth and quick and WOW!  

If you have the Malibu Mango rum, I highly recommend that you try this cocktail.  

This cocktail will definitely go on the top of my list of cocktails to make at our next party for sure.  

I am looking forward to more cocktails with this rum.  

If any of you have had amazing cocktails with this rum, PLEASE email them to me!  I'd love to try them.




Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Mango Berry Martini:

  • 1 oz Malibu Mango rum
  • 1/2 oz cointreau
  • 1/2 oz peach schnapps
  • 1 oz cranberry juice
  • 1 oz pineapple juice
In a shaker add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake it all up really well and strain your cocktail into a chilled martini glass and EN-JOY!!



Here's to a VERY VERY yummy cocktail and a great Saturday night with friends!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady

Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment