Monday, June 18, 2012

Slippery Panties

Day 124



Slippery Panties
2 shots out of 5





I know, I know........not another panty cocktail.  

I found tonight's cocktail on this Man Made website.  

They state that they have the 5 best cocktails that have Vanilla Vodka in them.  

Hearing that, I definitely had to try the one I had all of the ingredients for......wish I hadn't.


I gave tonight's cocktail 2 shots out of 5.  

Drinking this cocktail has made me realize that I really don't like the taste and/or smell of Frangelico all that much.  

I know I've made a few cocktails so far that have it as an ingredient.......and I think if it's not a "main" ingredient then it's not as bad (for me).  

When I take a sip of this cocktail I smell the Frangelico, then taste all three ingredients, which is a nicer surprise because I'm expecting to only taste the Frangelico.  

Even with tasting all three ingredients, I still don't love this cocktail and am sure that I will not be making it in the future......ever.



Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:

slippery panties cocktail, vanilla vodka, butterscotch schnapps, hazelnut liqueur, frangelico



Here is the recipe for Slippery Panties:

  • 1 shot vanilla vodka
  • 1 shot butterscotch schnapps
  • 1 shot hazelnut liqueur


In a shaker add ice, vodka, butterscotch schnapps and hazelnut liqueur.  Shake up the ingredients well.  In a short glass filled with ice, strain your cocktail into it.



I hope you all like Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur) more then I do!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. LOL you're going to get some crazy google searches with this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Frangelico! Especially in a Nutty Irishman, but now I have to try this. Not sure about the butterscotch schnapps, but I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete