Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Torpedo

Day 123



The Torpedo
3.5 shots out of 5



Happy Father's Day to all of you Fathers, Dads, Grandpas, Papas, Uncles, Brothers, etc.  

I hope you all enjoyed your day.  

We had a wonderful weekend, filled with family, friends, beers and cocktails!  Back to another week off of school.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

My husband and I both made a face at first when we saw a recipe for The Torpendo on the Voyant website that contained Jager.  

Then we took a second and thought......you know, the chai just may mask the total effects and taste of the Jager.  

I poured it, shook it, strained it and gave it a whirl........not bad!  My husband liked this one, definitely.  

When you taste it, at first you get the chai taste which us super yummy.........then after a few seconds comes that Jager taste.  

The chai does do a pretty good job of masking it, I must say and that is why tonight's cocktail got such a high rating.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for The Torpedo:

  • 1/2 shot Voyant Chai Liqueur
  • 1/2 shot Jagermeister

In a shaker, add ice, Voyant Chai Liqueur and Jagermeister.  Shake it all up real well and strain it into a shot glass.



Here's to a fun weekend!  Hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment