Saturday, July 7, 2012

Banana Boomer Shooter

Day 143


Banana Boomer Shooter
5 shots out of 5



Let me just say, I have been WAITING to be able to use this shot glass ever since I got it!  

Finally tonight is the night!  

This shot glass is my favorite.  

It's narrow, small and shaped like an awesome hurricane glass (my favorite cocktail glass).  

I'm sure that's what made this shot taste even that much better!


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

This is another great shooter!  It goes down smooth, tastes like banana......what else could you ask for?  

I think I will put this on my list of penalty shots for those fun drinking games as well!  

This shooter goes down a little too easy, I must say.  

Now if you haven't tried a banana flavored cocktail or shooter yet because "banana's and alcohol" don't sound good together at all, PLEASE DO try it.........if you like bananas in general that is.  

I was SOOO there with the, "That's one of the most yuckiest mixtures I've ever heard of......huh, banana's and alcohol.......sure great idea (enter sarcasm and rolled eyes).  

I WAS WRONG!  I love this creme de banana stuff!  

Anywho, tonight's shooter is one for the books!



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Banana Boomer:

  • 1/2 shot vodka
  • 1/2 shot creme de banana
In a shaker add ice, vodka and creme de banana.  Shake it up well and strain it into a shot glass.



Here's to another great tasting shooter!  I was never one to think shooters could be enjoyable.  Wrong again!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

4 comments:

  1. well, it couldn't be easier, could it? i love banana flavored beverages. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, I know right? 2 ingredients, shake and enjoy....doesn't get much easier then that. I'm excited that you love banana flavored beverages too. I've got a lot of them to choose from on here so far =)

      Delete