Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pineapple Drink

Day 161


Pineapple Drink
4 shots out of 5



Today's Wednesday, which means the week is half over!  

I can see the weekend over the horizon!  

Simple things like that make me happy.  

Speaking of simple, tonight's cocktail is just that!  I found it here, and am glad I did!!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

This is a simple cocktail to make which is nice.  

The blend of blueberry schnapps and pineapple juice is pretty darn good!  

Tonight's cocktail is a smooth one....that I think I would consider as a creeper.....which could make it a dangerous cocktail, so watch out!  

The color of this Pineapple Drink is fun too!  

This would be a good cocktail to make in a large quantity to just pour as people want more (and they will).  

I am a big fan of tonight's cocktail and I just may go make another one right now (yes I have finished it already!).



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Pineapple Drink:

  • 1oz light rum
  • 1/2 oz blueberry schnapps
  • 3 1/2 oz pineapple juice
In a shaker add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake it up real well to give it a good chill. Strain your cocktail into a low ball glass and enjoy!!



Here's to another amazing cocktail with blueberry schnapps!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. I just started reading your blog. Was intrigued by the name and have not been disappointed. Altho the last few you have done have pineapple juice in them. As I am allergic *yes its tragic* I have been racking my brains for a substitute but have fallen short. Any suggestions? I love love love blueberry and would love to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. Oh no, you're allergic to pineapple juice.....you're right I do have pineapple juice in a good amount of my cocktails, but there are still a lot that don't have it as well. I made a Blueberry Daiquiri (no pineapple juice what so ever) that I gave 5 shots out of 5 to. Here is a link (you may need to copy and paste it) to that cocktail http://cocktail365.blogspot.com/2012/05/blueberry-daiquiri.html

      I will be trying more blueberry cocktails and will definitely keep you in mind as I do. I'm more then sure that there will be good blueberry cocktails out there that have no pineapple juice in them. Stay tuned! And if you ever find one, or have a favorite cocktail that you'd like to share, please do email it to me!! Cheers!!

      Delete