Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blueberry Pancake

Day 174



Blueberry Pancake
3.5 shots out of 5



Softball night!!  

This blog will be a bit early because our game is earlier tonight.  

I am not soar anymore......so I'm hoping I will not be as soar tomorrow as I was last week (fingers crossed!).  

I figured a quick shooter would be appropriate before my softball game, so here it is.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

I got this cocktail recipe from http://www.cocktailmaking.co.uk/ (found out on 11/8/16 it is no longer a site).  

I have to say......it almost does taste like blueberry pancakes!  

The blueberry flavor in the vodka totally comes through and the butterscotch flavor in the schnapps totally comes through to give it that maple syrup-ey flavor.  

The equal amounts of both work  perfectly to make you taste everything it has to offer.  

This shooter goes down quite smooth and easy, I enjoyed tonight's cocktail!



Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Blueberry Pancake:

  • 3/4 oz blueberry vodka
  • 3/4 oz butterscotch schnapps

In a shaker add ice and both ingredients above.  Shake everything up and strain it into a shot glass.



Here's to my second shot in my slanted shot glass!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you explained about the shot glass. I thought I was drunk already! I wrote down this recipe and will definitely try this when I get to a state where I can afford bottles and bottles of booze! Washington is not the place to live if your wanting a large liquor cabinet. Come on October so I can get to California where booze is affordable. Then I can keep up, cocktail for cocktail! Believe me, I need em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting pancake recipe! I love to make them because i can use so many combinations.

    ReplyDelete