Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cajer Shot

Day 188



Cajer Shot
2.5 shots out of 5



It's softball Tuesday and we're missing 3 of our players, but thankfully we have friends who love to fill in for us.  

Today is a nice warm day, but unfortunately we're stuck inside as both of my girls are sick, boo.


I gave tonight's cocktail 2.5 shots out of 5.  

Jager........hmmmmm.  

So if you sip this making sure you get the full extent of the whipped cream.....this shooter does taste quite a bit better.  

Now if you sip this and miss the whipped cream.... unfortunately the Jager takes over and, um, yuck.  

The cake vodka does hold it's own enough to give this shooter a 2.5 with minimal whipped cream, but that's all I can give it.  

I got this shooter, again, from the Pinnacle site.



Here is a photo of the end result:

cajer shot, cocktail, cake vodka, jagermeister

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

cajer shot, cocktail, cake vodka, jagermeister

Here is the recipe for a Cajer Shot:

  • 1 oz Cake Vodka
  • 1 oz Jagermeister
  • whipped cream to top
In a shaker add ice, cake vodka and Jagermeister.  Shake and strain into a shot glass.  Top with whipped cream and enjoy.



Here's to another softball game and whipped cream!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. I admit I haven't tasted the cake vodka, but this sounds like a truly bizarre combination of flavors. *grimace*

    ReplyDelete