Saturday, August 18, 2012

Coffee Cake Shooter

Day 185



Coffee Cake Shooter
5 shots out of 5





Welcome to the world of shooters Cake Vodka!  

This Coffee Cake shot is absolutely delicious.  I mean, absolutely!!

Well at least to my world, I'm sure there have been cake vodka shooters before tonight.  

It's baseball tourney weekend for my oldest, so I'm hoping for at least one win!

I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

The cake vodka and baileys go quite well together!  

Really well together.

I totally don't feel like I'm biting into a piece of coffee cake, but it's the next best thing.....with a kick!  

I am liking the flavor this cake vodka gives.  

I swear each of these different flavored vodkas are like an endless party in a bottle!  

Thank You again for your recipe Pinnacle, I am enjoying trying your pdf of recipes!  

Until the next cake vodka cocktail, I will leave you with tonight's recipe.




Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:




Here is the recipe for a Coffee Cake Shooter:

  • 1 oz Cake Vodka
  • 1 oz Irish Cream Liqueur

Rim a shot glass with brown sugar.  In a shaker add ice and both ingredients above.  Shake and strain your cocktail into a shot glass.




Here's to tasty shooters!  I used to run and hide from shooters, but now (given the ingredients) I hold my head high (or slightly tilted back) and enjoy them!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments: