Sunday, August 5, 2012

Drink of the Gods

Day 172



Drink of the Gods
3 shots out of 5



It's Sunday night and there goes yet another weekend.  

We had a super productive day yesterday, followed by a fun birthday party today.....needless to say, we're pooped!  

The kids have 3 more weeks left of summer (which I know will FLY by) and then we're back into the school routine once again.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3 shots out of 5.  

I got this recipe from the Bar None website.  

I personally would have cut back on the vodka by 1/2 oz.  

I think I would like this cocktail a little bit more if I did, saying that, this is one of those cocktails that you stop noticing the alcohol taste once you've drank half of it.  

I am enjoying my adventure down Blueberry Schnapps Lane very much.  

This is definitely a liqueur that I will make sure that I keep in stock at my bar at home.



Here is a photo of the end result:

drink of the gods cocktail, vodka, blueberry schnapps, pineapple juice

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

drink of the gods cocktail, vodka, blueberry schnapps, pineapple juice


Here is the recipe for Drink of the Gods:

  • 2 oz vodka
  • 1 oz blueberry schnapps
  • 1 oz pineapple juice
In a lowball glass filled with ice, add all of the ingredients above.  Give it a good stir and enjoy.



Here's to Blueberry Schnapps and all of the yummy cocktails that can be made with it!

Cheers!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment