Sunday, August 19, 2012

Skyy Pineapple Sunrise

Day 186



Skyy Pineapple Sunrise
3 shots out of 5



Sunday is here and here begins the beginning of another week.  

Baseball, baseball, baseball is how we spent this weekend and now a BBQ with some friends to end this weekend!  

It's nice weather outside and my husbands got the BBQ/smoker going, so we're enjoying the smell of smoke........ok, maybe not enjoying it as much as I'd like.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3 shots out of 5.  

I found this cocktail on the Skyy Vodka website.  

It calls for both Skyy Pineapple and Skyy Citrus vodkas and since I didn't have the Skyy Citrus vodka, my Smirnoff Citrus will just have to do.  

First off, I really like the color of this cocktail.  


The beginning flavor of my sips are pretty good and the ending of them is not as good.  

I'm glad I tried it, but don't plan on making it again.




Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Skyy Pineapple Sunrise:

  • 1 oz pineapple vodka
  • 1 oz citrus vodka
  • 1 oz triple sec
  • 1 oz pineapple juice
  • 1/8 oz honey
  • 1/8 oz grenadine
In a shaker add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake and strain into a short cocktail glass.



Here's to a fun weekend and baseball!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment