Friday, September 14, 2012

Kinky-Tini

Day 212



Kinky-Tini
5 shots out of 5




We made it!!!  

It's officially Friday!  

Oh how I've been waiting for today.  

It's been a long week which leads me to tonight's "earlier" cocktail.  

That plus the thought of the many soccer games and baseball game we have this weekend.......yikes!!


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

Kinky, this is an extremely good cocktail!!  

Super delicious in my book......or on my blog.  

Christina, once again Thank You for letting me know about Kinky Liqueur, you've made a VERY happy Cocktail Lady this Friday....afternoon.  

This cocktail is RE-freshing and quite tasty.  

The blend of the mango, blood orange liqueur and passion fruit that are in Kinky along with the cranberry juice is sooo super yummy.....that I'm glad there's extra in my shaker because I'm about to pour myself some more! 



Here is a photo of the end result:

kinky-tini cocktail, vodka, kinky liqueur, cranberry juice, lime juice

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

kinky-tini cocktail, vodka, kinky liqueur, cranberry juice, lime juice



Here is the recipe for a Kinky-Tini:

  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1 oz Kinky Liqueur
  • 3 oz cranberry juice
  • 1/8 oz lime juice (the recipe says the juice from a lime wedge, and when I squeezed mine that's how much came out)

In a shaker add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake it up well and strain it into a chilled martini glass.




Here's to Friday!  I hope you all enjoy your weekend and if you do try tonight's cocktail, please let me know what you thought of it!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it! It's definitely become one of my favorites. Kinky Holiday Punch was also a huge hit last year. It was a nice alternative to the more intense mulled wine that we usually have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Kinky Liqueur until I started to read your blog this morning. I ran right out to the Package Store (Liquor Stores in Massachusetts are called Package Stores or 'Packies') this afernoon to purchase a bottle. My husband and I are enjoying Kinki-Tinis tonight and rate this cocktail between 4 and 4.5. Looking for another 'recipe' that includes Kinky Liqueur.
    Thank you - thank you - thank you!
    -Robin in Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Robin! I'm excited that you two are enjoying this cocktail! There are so many different liqueurs that I never knew existed until I started this blog. Here is the site where they advertise the Kinky Liqueur and they have some more recipes http://www.crosbylakespirits.com/item-kinky-liqueur-210.html. I have also made a Kinky Margarita that I gave 3 shots out of 5 to as well as a Kinky Sunsation that I gave 3.5 shots out of 5 to. If you find any good recipes that you really enjoy a lot, email them to me at cocktailady@gmail.com and I'll try to work them into my blog =)

      Delete
  3. Picked up a couple of the micro bottles of Kinky yesterday, and I'm going to try this one soon. I discovered that my favorite liquor store DOES have pints of some of the liqueurs, so I'm going to check them out next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with this cocktail drink. I was introduced to it at my women's meeting. And the taste was phenomenon and I have acquired the taste ever since. So I'm sipping on this now. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying it! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Delete