Monday, September 24, 2012

Polar Freeze

Day 222



Polar Freeze
5 shots out of 5




Is there something in the air?  

My one year old is getting into EVERYTHING today.  

She's driving me nut.  

Once one mess is cleaned up......don't turn around now, b/c here are two more! 

Time for me to put these kids to bed and have a cocktail (yea I wish it was that easy).


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

I gave it 5 shots because if you are in the mood for a pepperminty flavored cocktail, this is a good one!  

The peppermint flavor is not overwhelming, but it's definitely there.  

When the winter holidays come around I get excited because that's when they start selling the Peppermint flavored Ghirardelli chocolate squares!  

Tonight's cocktail reminds me of that candy and now I'm getting excited for winter to be here!  

This cocktail would be a great one to serve around the winter holidays!  

I got this recipe off of the Godiva website.


Here is a photo of the end result:

polar freeze, christmas cocktail, winter cocktail, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps



Here is a photo of the ingredients:

polar freeze, christmas cocktail, winter cocktail, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps


Here is the recipe for a Polar Freeze:

  • 1 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
  • 1 oz peppermint schnapps

In a short cocktail glass filled with crushed ice, pour in your two ingredients.  Stir up your cocktail and enjoy!



Here's to getting excited for the winter and Ghirardelli peppermint chocolate squares!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment