Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cranberry-Amaretto Kiss

Day 241



Cranberry-Amaretto Kiss
4 shots out of 5






What does today consist of you ask?  


Tae Kwon Do, soccer, baseball and soccer!  All done by 4:00 p.m.  


THIS is why it is now 1:25 p.m. and I am making tonight's today's cocktail.  Don't worry, I'm only drinking one.......for now.


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  


I got this recipe from estyleme.  Just the name of this cocktail intrigues me.  



Cranberry & Amaretto are the main flavors, nice!  This cocktail has a taste all of it's own.



This cocktail sort of reminds me of my Cosmo or my Cranberry Martini but the amaretto brings a fun twist to the table.  


This is a pretty darn good cocktail with a fun pinkish color.  

If you're looking for a new cocktail and like amaretto, give this one a try!



Here is a photo of the end result:

cranberry amaretto kiss cocktail, vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

cranberry amaretto kiss cocktail, vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice




Here is the recipe for a Cranberry-Amaretto Kiss:

  • 1 oz vodka
  • 2 oz cranberry cocktail juice
  • 1/2 oz amaretto
  • 3/4 oz orange juice


In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake your mixture up well and strain it into your martini glass.


Here's to an action packed Saturday and a nice cocktail to make it that much easier!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment