Monday, October 29, 2012

Drunken Ghost

Day 257



Drunken Ghost
3.5 shots out of 5




The Giants did it!  

They won the World Series and I couldn't be happier!  

The parade (no I'm totally not going to be able to go......sad face) will be on Halloween and it will be packed!  

Speaking of Halloween, we only 2 days (3 cocktails including tonight) left until the night of candy!!


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

So I found a cocktail online that had milk and half and half in it and decided to amend it because I was really in the mood for ice cream.  

Changed some ingredients and the name and now I have my own creation.  

This cocktail is pretty good.  Not great, I won't lie, but pretty good.  

I like it and will finish it, but wouldn't pay $9 at a bar for one, but I'd definitely let someone else spend $9 at a bar and buy me one!



Here is a photo of the end result:

Halloween cocktail, vanilla vodka, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, cream, vanilla ice cream

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

Halloween cocktail, vanilla vodka, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, cream, vanilla ice cream

Here is the recipe for a Drunken Ghost:

  • 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
  • 1 1/2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
  • 1 oz white creme de cacao
  • 1 oz cream
  • 1 cup vanilla ice cream
  • 1 TBS of sugar
In a blender add all of the ingredients above.  Blend until the ice cream is smooth and the sugar is blended in really well.  Drip some cake decorating gel down the top of your glass for effect and enjoy.



Here's to the 2012 World Series Champions, the San Francisco Giants!!  What a great year guys and I can't wait for next season!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment