Friday, October 26, 2012

Frangelico Chocolate Martini

Day 254



Frangelico Chocolate Martini
3.5 shots out of 5




Well I'm on a baseball high!  

Two games down, two more wins to go!  

It's just getting too exciting!  

Last night I was invited to Widmer Bros. Explore Your Craft in San Francisco.  

Widmer Bros. had a lot of their different beers paired up with some delicious cuisine for us all to try.  

I found a Pitch Black IPA that they make, LOVED it!!  All of their beers we tried were very very good, but it was nice to find another Widmer beer that I love besides their Heff.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

I found this recipe on the Frangelico site.  

My first couple sips I really tasted the chocolate flavor, then a few sips later the Frangelico is the flavor I tasted more.  

All ingredients are accounted for in this cocktail as I can taste them all throughout each sip.  

I'm not the hugest Frangelico fan and I think that's why I rated this cocktail 3.5, but for those of you who do like it, I think you may just like this cocktail a lot.


Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Frangelico Chocolate Martini:

  • 1 oz Frangelico
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1 oz white creme de cacao
  • cherry to garnish

In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above except for the cherry.  Shake up your mixture very well and strain your cocktail into a martini glass.



Here's to two amazing Giants games!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

1 comment:

  1. Eh, it was okay but I don't think I'll make it again. I prefer leaving out the cacao and adding a good squeeze of lime juice. The Frangelico is sweet enough as is it. I hadn't been to their site in a while, though, and think the Mule and the Caipiroska both sound worth a try. Actually, all I have to do is add a little cranberry to what I have in my glass right now and it will be close enough... be right back...

    ReplyDelete