Friday, April 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Tini (HBT)

Day 243



Happy Birthday Tini (HBT)
5 shots out of 5




Happy Birthday Tini is the perfect cocktail to help celebrate that special birthday!




**UPDATE~~ We are celebrating a birthday tomorrow......which made me think of this fun cocktail.  Therefore, I wanted to re-share it with you all just in case you had a special birthday to celebrate as well........or just wanted a fun cocktail to drink!  xoxo, Jen**


No it's not anyone's birthday today.  

We're not celebrating.  I have simply been wanting to make this cocktail for quite some time now.  


I saw a photo of a version of this cocktail on Pinterest a while ago and found it again today.

I followed it to the blog it came from, which led me to the blog they got it from, which led me to the blog they got it from.

The three versions of this cocktail were very similar, but I felt the need to tweek it a little bit and change it's name and decided to make my own "slightly different version".


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  


I am not, NOT I say a sprinkles fan at all.  



I do understand that there are a LOT of you out there who do enjoy sprinkles and to make this cocktail look festive I needed to add sprinkles.  There you go, a sprinkley rimmed cocktail.  



Tonight's cocktail tastes QUITE yummy, it reminds me of of birthday cake before it's baked.

This would be a fun cocktail to make for a birthday party.  I would do the rimming of the glass way ahead of time.......cause it's a little time consuming and tricky.



Here is a photo of the end result:

happy birthday tini, cake vodka, white creme de cacao, amaretto, Godiva white chocolate liqueur

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

happy birthday tini, cake vodka, white creme de cacao, amaretto, Godiva white chocolate liqueur


Here is the recipe for a Happy Birthday Tini:

  • 1 1/2 oz cake vodka
  • 1 1/2 oz white creme de cacao
  • 1 oz amaretto
  • 1 oz whipping cream
  • 1/2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
  • sprinkles
Wet the rim of your martini glass with either water or whipping cream, I used the whipping cream.  On a plate with a good pile of sprinkles, turn the rim of your martini glass through the pile of sprinkles pressing them onto the wet part of the rim of your glass.  Set aside.



In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above excluding the sprinkles.  Shake up your mixture well.  Strain it into the middle of your cocktail glass, trying not to pour it on the sprinkle rim.  To get the lines of color effect, sprinkle some sprinkles along the side and as they drop through, they'll leave a streak!


Here's to your next birthday party being a little bit more festive!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady

Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

17 comments:

  1. HI! Its me...finally at a point that had wifi. yeesh! This martini is really pretty. I am not a sprinkles fan either but I would definitely try this for a party. Nothing like licking the cake mix bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay!! I'm glad you found wifi! So, we both love green olives, we both hate sprinkles.....WOW, I'm so happy to know there's another one out there like me! How is your trip going? 10 days into it, have you made it to Southern CA yet?

      Delete
    2. We are in Canyonville, Oregon at 7 Feathers rv Resort. We had a couple of hiccups so we are here till Friday. Then its off to Corning and the Olive Pit! At least its warm here! Definitely need refreshing cocktails for that.

      Delete
  2. This looks fantastic and just in time for MY bday. Thanks for sharing. I love the festive look. Gotta try it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect. I am turning a young 50 November 19th. Having a huge party. And I love martinis. I can't wait to make for my friends to help me celebrate. Ty. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just love this Birthday Martini, especially the sprinkles running down the inside of the glass, it makes it so colorful! We just had to include this in my round up of Birthday Martini Ideas! http://blovelyevents.com/2013/08/20/birthday-martinis/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful! It looks great along all of those other yummy looking cocktails! Thanks for including me =)

      Delete
  5. Very festive perfect for birthdays! Thanks again for coming and linking up at The Weekend Social. All posts get pinned on our pinterest board! Please be sure to come back next week starting Thursdays at 9PM EST on culinaryflavors.gr! I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like the perfect cocktail for a birthday celebration and super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so amazing and like i would like to have one right now! Such a fun birthday cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute! I love the sprinkle addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the touch of the sprinkles on top! Such a cute way to make it extra festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My birthday is next week and this sounds like the perfect celebratory drink! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this looks pretty, AND yummy!

    Kasey Ma
    thestylewright.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so delicious, thank you for sharing, I will definitely be trying this for my next birthday party!

    ~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks delicious! I had no idea that "cake" vodka was even a thing! I personally love sprinkles, so I think for that reason alone I would love this at a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the perfect birthday cocktail. I love that it has cake vodka in it and birthday sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete