Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kinky Sunsation

Day 245



Kinky Sunsation
3.5 shots out of 5




I totally missed it.  

Last night was my two-thirds mark for my blog!  

Happy two-thirds of a year to us all!  

I figured I'd try some more Kinky Liqueur tonight and went to Pinterest to find my next cocktail.  

I found it on their "Kinky Liqueur Recipes" board.


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

This is a pretty good cocktail.  

I would order it at a bar, only if I had too many sweet cocktails and needed something a little blander to end the night with.  

Not saying this cocktail is bland.........I just wouldn't classify it as a sweet or absolutely delicious cocktail.  

It's just one of those safe cocktails that if you can't figure out what to order, you can't loose with a Kinky Sunsation.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Kinky Sunsation:

  • 2 oz Kinky Liqueur
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1 oz orange juice
In a cocktail glass filled 3/4 with ice, add all of the ingredients above.  Stir your cocktail and you're done.



Here's to safe cocktails.  May we all know a couple of them for our times of need.

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I rate this at 4.5. We really like it!
    -Robin from Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get combination. Really enjoyed this drink.

    ReplyDelete