Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Orange Fluff

Day 238



Orange Fluff
4 shots out of 5




The week is half way done.  

The Giants have won Game 4 of the playoffs.  

What a great way to start the last half of the week..........wait........A's just won too!!  

Looks like both of our Bay Area teams are going to Game 5! 

What a great day!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

The marshmallow vodka gives this cocktail a nice creamy taste.  

There is still a good bite from the vodka itself, but the marshmallow does mellow it out a bit.  

It's amazing to me with all of these flavored vodkas that are out there how many different ways you can make a screwdriver!  

You change the vodka with any number of different flavored vodkas and you have a brand new taste to your screwdriver.  

You can shake it, you can stir it, you can serve it in any number of different shaped cocktail glasses and you've got a brand new cocktail each and every time.  

I'm liking the creaminess to tonight's cocktail.  I got tonight's cocktail from Pinnacle.



Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is the recipe for a Orange Fluff:

  • 2 oz marshmallow vodka
  • 1 oz orange juice
In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake it up well and strain it into your martini glass.



I'm going to dedicate the fact that tonight's cocktail is yellow to the Oakland A's and their great come from behind win tonight!  Way to go Boys!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. I would have thought it was orange for the Giants. I guess it could go either way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally could go either way. At the exact moment I was starting this post the A's won and we were super excited, so I had to dedicate it to them. I'm watching the Giants play right now though =)

      Delete