Saturday, October 6, 2012

S'moretini

Day 234



S'moretini
4 shots out of 5


S'more, S'moretini, marshmallow vodka, white creme de cacao, kahlua, Baileys, Irish Cream Liqueur, s'more martini, S'moretini photo, S'moretini picture, S'moretini image




One soccer game and one baseball game down, one soccer game and a SF Giants Playoff game to go.  

Four games in one day and only one of them that I can sit, drink beer, eat pizza and yell at the bad plays at.  


I'm sooo very excited that the playoffs are officially beginning to day!


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  


I have been wanting to make this cocktail for quite some time now since I first saw it on Pinterest.  

Problem is.......there are so many different versions of it I didn't know what to choose.  

I decided to X out the simple two ingredient versions and look at the rest.  

I found a couple that sounded pretty good, and with that I took some of their ingredients and added or substituted my own in as well.  

I think what I made is pretty darn good.  

Doesn't taste like I'm sitting at a campfire roasting marshmallows and making my own S'mores, but it tastes good enough!  



Here is a photo of the end result:

S'more, S'moretini, marshmallow vodka, white creme de cacao, kahlua, Baileys, Irish Cream Liqueur, s'more martini, S'moretini photo, S'moretini picture, S'moretini image


Here is a photo of the ingredients:

S'more, S'moretini, marshmallow vodka, white creme de cacao, kahlua, Baileys, Irish Cream Liqueur, s'more martini



Here is my version of a S'moretini:

  • 1 1/2 oz marshmallow vodka
  • 3/4 oz white creme de cacao
  • 1/4 oz Kahlua
  • 1 1/2 oz Irish cream
  • chocolate syrup (some for rimming the glass & some for the marshmallow)
  • 1/2 sheet of a graham cracker (crushed into little crumbs)
  • 1 big marshmallow
Glass:
Rim your martini glass with chocolate syrup.  Dip your chocolate rimmed glass into your graham cracker crumbs.
Marshmallow:
Put chocolate syrup on the bottom half of your marshmallow.  Dip the chocolate half in your graham cracker crumbs.  Stick a pick half way through the bottom on the marshmallow.
Cocktail:


In a shaker, add ice, marshmallow vodka, white creme de cacao, Kahlua and Irish Cream.  Shake it up well and strain your cocktail into your rimmed cocktail glass.  Lay your marshmallow on a stick across the top.




Here's to making your own creation.  Kinda makes me want to make a real S'more and eat it as well!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Sounds perfect now that it's getting cooler at nights too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yess!!! these are gorgeous. i need one, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome smores favorite dessert of all time! there is a new smores flavored vodka it would be amazing with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious! Thanks for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love s'mores (and cocktails!) so this combination sounds like something I would love to try.
    Thanks for linking to #CookBlogShare – check out the other entries on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/supergolden88/cookblogshare/
    and Google+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107696809290414888934

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming and linking up at #The Weekend Social. Please be sure to come back next week starting Thursdays at 9PM EST on The Midnight Baker (bakeatmidnite.com) ! I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete