Tuesday, October 9, 2012

White Witch

Day 237



White Witch
4 shots out of 5


The White Witch is such a deliciously creamy blended cocktail sure to please on Halloween.



Yes, I'm still on my Halloween kick!  

The excitement is still brewing (total witch humor) in this house.  

I think we may just pop by the time Halloween actually gets here.  

I'm trying I have been trying to get my husband to pull out the Halloween decoration bin for a couple days now......once that's out, we can be officially ready for Halloween.  

Until then, I'll keep on making Halloween cocktails.


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

I had initially found this cocktail online and made it, and immediately doubled the ice cream, so now it's my own.  To me vanilla ice cream and vodka is kinda a no brain-er, but with this cocktail you add white creme de cacao to it which I think gives it an interesting taste.  

This is a simple cocktail, in which I mean the flavor has a nice smooth simple taste to it.  

It seems that every time I find a cocktail that has vanilla ice cream as an ingredient, I don't have any, so I'm glad I had some tonight.



Here is a photo of the end result:

Halloween cocktail, vanilla ice cream, vodka, white creme de cacao

Here is a photo of the ingredients:

Halloween cocktail, vanilla ice cream, vodka, white creme de cacao


Here is the recipe for a White Witch:

  • 1 cup vanilla ice cream
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1 oz white creme de cacao  

In a blender add all of the ingredients above.  Blend it so that it is a little thick, but smooth.  You don't want it to be pure liquid-ey, and you don't want to feel like you need to lick your cocktail.



Here's to finally having vanilla ice cream in the house to make cocktails with........that is why we buy vanilla ice cream isn't it?

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment