Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bubbles & Blue

Day 269



Bubbles & Blue
5 shots out of 5



It's Saturday!!  Hip hip hooray!!  

We made it and it's the perfect night to get together with friends and have some cocktails!  


We're getting closer and closer to our sports free weekends I can almost taste it.


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

I like this cocktail, I really do!  


I'm surprised that I like it as much as I do too, because it....well......has champagne in it.  


The Hpnotiq blends very well champagne, very well I must say.  I will definitely be finishing this cocktail......in the next 5 seconds.  


I found this recipe once again at the Hpnotiq site.  Thank you Hpnotiq for a nice, bubbly and delicious cocktail!



Here is a photo of the end result:

new years cocktail, new years eve cocktail, champagne, Hpnotiq, bubbles & blue


Here is a photo of the end result:

new years cocktail, new years eve cocktail, champagne, Hpnotiq, bubbles & blue





Here is the recipe for a Bubbles & Blue:

  • 2 oz Hpnotiq
  • 2 oz champagne

In a champagne flute pour in your Hpnotiq and champagne.



Here's to good cocktails and good friends!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness-- totally lovely for the holidays. I am going to share a link to this post on my blog, if you don't mind. If you do, tell me and I will take it down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! You can totally link back to this post on your blog. Thank You for asking =)

      Delete