Friday, November 9, 2012

Kinky Bubbles

Day 268



Kinky Bubbles
3.5 shots out of 5



Happy Friday!  

We made it through another week, what a perfect time for a cocktail!  

In two and a half weeks we will be done with sports for the year.  

As much as I thoroughly enjoy watching my children playing sports, I am REALLY looking forward to weekends that aren't jammed packed with 4 different games (3 of them in one day).


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

Knowing that I'm not a huge champagne fan, I must say that Kinky does go well with it.  

The Kinky in this cocktail seems to tame the champagne, meaning that I don't have all of those bubbles and....well......champagne taste when I take a sip. 

The vodka and fruit flavors come through at the perfect amount where you can still taste that there is champagne in this cocktail, but it's not as overwhelming as champagne is.....to me at least.  

This is another cocktail from Kinky.



Here is a photo of the end result:

new years cocktail, new years eve cocktail, champagne, kinky liqueur, kinky bubbles


Here is a photo of the ingredients:

new years cocktail, new years eve cocktail, champagne, kinky liqueur, kinky bubbles


Here is the recipe for a Kinky Bubbles:

  • 2 oz Kinky Liqueur
  • 2 oz champagne

In a champagne flute, pour in your Kinky (chilled or not) and then your chilled champagne.



Here's to another fun pink cocktail in a champagne flute!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment