Saturday, November 17, 2012

Maple Syrup

Day 276




Maple Syrup
4.5 shots out of 5





It's Saturday!!  

I love Saturdays........I think they're my most favorite days of the week.  


I get to spend tonight with family and friends and I couldn't be happier.  


I love, love, love these days.  


I think tonight's cocktail fits in well with my Thanksgiving theme....right?  For some reason maple syrup reminds me of Thanksgiving.


I gave tonight's cocktail 4.5 shots out of 5.  

Butterscotch schnapps is a wonderful liqueur.  


I really enjoy it.  


Being that the schnapps is the biggest part of this shooter tells me how much I like it.  


This would also be a good shooter to get the Thanksgiving party started......a little bit more on the sweeter side, but still a good choice.



Here is a photo of the end result:

Maple Syrup, maple syrup cocktail, maple syrup shot, maple syrup, butterscotch schnapps, spiced rum, thanksgiving cocktail, fall cocktail, autumn cocktail


Here is a photo of the ingredients:

Maple Syrup, maple syrup cocktail, maple syrup shot, maple syrup, butterscotch schnapps, spiced rum, thanksgiving cocktail, fall cocktail, autumn cocktail



Here is the recipe for a Maple Syrup:

  • 2 oz butterscotch schnapps
  • 1/2 oz spiced rum

In a glass filled 1/3 with ice, pour in all of your ingredients and stir it up really well.  Strain your cocktail into a shot glass and enjoy!



Here's to quality time with family and friends!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment