Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkin Chai Coffee

Day 267



Pumpkin Chai Coffee
5 shots out of 5




It's raining, it's pouring........what better on a rainy day then a hot coffee?  

I'll tell you, a hot coffee with some liqueurs in it, that's what!  

Tonight's the night, we go to our oldest son's high school orientation and finally have to admit that, Yes, our son is old enough to be starting high school next year.


I gave tonight's this afternoon's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

I still had not finished my coffee I had made from this morning, so why not create a cocktail with it?  

I have already created Jen's Chai Coffee a little while back and now that I have purchased this pumpkin pie liqueur, I thought it would make a great addition to my coffee.  

I was right!  This is going to be a Fall-time favorite around here, I just know it!


Here is a photo of the end result:


Here is a photo of the ingredients:


Here is my recipe for a Pumpkin Chai Coffee:

  • 5 1/2 oz coffee
  • 1/2 oz Voyant Chai Liqueur
  • 1/2 oz Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
In a coffee cup, pour in all of your ingredients, stir and heat until it's comfortable for you to drink!  You can add whipped cream on top, which I would have done if the kids hadn't used it all and put the empty can back in the fridge.



Here's to warm Fall cocktails!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment