Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Cocktail

Day 261



Thanksgiving Cocktail
3.5 shots out of 5





I get to go on a date night with my husband tonight!!!!  

These occurrences are RARE, so I get totally excited when they actually happen!!  

We'll be celebrating our anniversary a day late, but at least we get to celebrate it!

I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  

This cocktail I whipped up myself, I figured that orange and cranberry would go good with the pumpkin flavor in the vodka.  

This is not a super sweet, super flavorful cocktail.  

This is a nice subtle cocktail where you can sit back and enjoy it's cold refreshingness (I love it when I type my own versions of words like "refreshingness" and it immediately gets a red squiggly line underneath it......like "Hey, that's not a real word!".  

If you know me you know I speak "My Own Language" where I make up my own words at times) and also taste the hints of all of the ingredients mixed with in it.  

This is a safe cocktail, in which I mean it doesn't have that face squinching alcohol taste, it isn't super sweet where you are kind of dreading the next sip, it's just a nice cocktail.



Here is a photo of the end result:

Thanksgiving cocktail, pumpkin pie vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, grenadine


Here is a photo of the ingredients:

Thanksgiving cocktail, pumpkin pie vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, grenadine


Here is my recipe for a Thanksgiving Cocktail:

  • 1 1/2 oz Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
  • 2 oz cranberry cocktail juice
  • 2 oz orange juice
  • 1/8 oz grenadine

In a tall cocktail glass filled with ice, pour in all of your ingredients.  Stir your cocktail up well and enjoy.



Here's to Pinnacle's Pumpkin Pie Vodka!  I even tasted the vodka on it's own before I made tonight's cocktail and I must say, it tastes good!  I can taste the pumpkin pie flavor in the vodka for sure.

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady

Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment