Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blushing Bride

Day 294



Blushing Bride
4 shots out of 5



Another weeks half way mark is here, yeay!  

This marks two and a half weeks left of school for the kids and then winter break!  

My husband is taking three weeks off for the holidays which is very nice.  

That way we get to spend some quality family time together, especially after all of the craziness that the busy sports weekends brought us.


I gave tonight's cocktail 4 shots out of 5.  

I found this recipe at partybluprintsblog and thought I'd give it a try.  

I'm glad I did!  

I am not a huge champagne fan, but the idea of mixing it with grenadine AND peach schnapps got me a little excited!  

I think the ratios of everything is perfect and the flavor is amazing!  

This is definitely a cocktail that I would make for friends and family.  

It's a good brunch type cocktail......New Years Eve Cocktail........or just a good cocktail cocktail.  My only problems is that....I've already finished mine.


Here is a photo of the end result:

champagne, grenadine, peach schnapps, blushing bride cocktail, new years cocktail, new years eve cocktail


Here is a photo of the ingredients:

champagne, grenadine, peach schnapps, blushing bride cocktail, new years cocktail, new years eve cocktail


Here is the recipe for a Blushing Bride:

  • 3 oz champagne
  • 3/4 oz grenadine
  • 3/4 oz peach schnapps

In a champagne flute pour in all of your ingredients and give it a quick little stir.



Here's to a delicious champagne cocktail!  I hope you like it as much as I did!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

3 comments:

  1. oh what a pretty color!!
    it sounds absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds sweet and yummy. Could even make it in a punch bowl for a wedding! But ummmmm...where are the olives!
    Had a shot last night to die for called Oatmeal Cookie. I shall try and get the recipe and email you with it. It was yummmummmyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Ha ha.

      OH, Oatmeal Cookie you say? That sounds delicious!! I hope you are able to find it =)

      Delete