Friday, December 21, 2012

What Crisis?

Day 310



What Crisis?
4.5 shots out of 5


Well the day is here.  

The supposed End Of The World.......even though it has been predicted to end a time or two before, I have a HUGE hunch that we will all be OK and more importantly be able to continue with this Year Of Cocktails!  

I'll drink to that......oh wait, I already did.

I gave tonight's this early afternoon's cocktail 4.5 shots out of 5.  

This shooter is a little bit sweet I will absolutely admit it, but in shooter form (versus cocktail form) it is not bad at all.  

All four of these ingredients blend well together to give you a nice (sweet) taste in your mouth.  

This is the perfect shooter to have if ever the world was going to end.  

I have heard that there will be a few "End Of The World" parties going on tonight, if you are hosting or attending one this shooter would be a good one to serve while you all cheers the Not End Of The World! 

I found this early afternoon's cocktail at the columbiatribune.



Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:





Here is the recipe for a What Crisis?:

  • 1/2 oz peach schnapps
  • 1/2 oz midori
  • 1/2 oz orange juice
  • 1/2 oz cranberry juice

In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake and strain your cocktail into a shot glass.



Here's to another excuse to have a themed party!  Thank You Mayans!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

1 comment:

  1. Many in-the-know-people call it a what it is, new beginnings. I'm off to one of these parties tonight and plan to have great fun. Thanks for the drink.

    ReplyDelete